Broadcasting on the second Friday of the month
at 8am on KUNM 89.9FM
Hosted by Giovanna Rossi
GREAT SHOW this morning on breastfeeding & society. Thank you so very much.
How does being a woman determine your health and well being? Does health and other policy adequately address systemic problems and root causes of ill health? Women’s Health Today looks at health from a woman-centered perspective, examining the biological, psychological, environmental and social factors effecting the health and well-being of women and families.
KUNM Broadcast Times
Second Friday of every month at 8:00 am
- April 12th
- May 10th
- June 14th
- July 12th
- August 9th
- September 13th
- October 11th
- November 8th
- December 13th
- Friday, March 23 8:00am
- Friday, June 22 8:00am
- Friday, August 24 8:00am
- Friday, October 12 8:00am
- Friday, November 9 8:00am
- Friday, December 14 8:00am
- Friday, January 21st at 8:00am
- Friday, April 22nd at 8:00am
- Friday, July 22nd at 8:00am
- Friday, September 23rd at 8:00am
- Friday, December 23rd at 8:00am
Podcasts of my women’s health segment on Women’s Focus on KUNM 89.9fm:
- December 11, 2010 interview with community health educator and owner of Sendero Wellness, Antonia Montoya, about health and wellness.
- October 30, 2010 interview with National Women’s Law Center’s senior counsel, Lisa Codispoti, about women and health care reform.
- September 25, 2010 interview with Judy Norsigian of Our Bodies, Ourselves and Carol Ciancutti-Leyva, filmmaker, about breast implant safety.
Since I am a man who was breastfed (as was my brother) and as a father whose son was also breastfed, I was thankful to hear your show today. Keep up the fine work with Well Women Radio
“You do such good radio shows- the choice of guests and the interview structure make them both enjoyable and informative.
I really enjoyed your interview with Dr. Jenkins on KUNM. Very informative. Thank you for that!
Really interesting show this morning. Good job! I’d love to hear more from that guest. I learned a lot.
I love hearing Giovanna on the radio. She has an intelligent, distinctive voice, and I’m always impressed by her insights.