Health Care Reform Implementation and Implications for Women
May 2, 2012
1100 Central Avenue SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
– Conference attendees can park anywhere visitors to the hospital are allowed to park.
– Once you turn into the hospital entrance, visitors can park on the right in the parking structure attached to the hospital or on the left hand side that is marked “Visitors.”
Directions to Savage Auditorium from Lobby:
Enter the Hospital at the main entrance. Go LEFT from the Information Desk to the D Elevators (Purple Wall). Go DOWN one level to Sub-Level 1 (S1). Savage Auditorium is directly opposite the elevator.
Questions? Email: rebecca (at) collectiveactionstrategies (dot) com
Sponsored by: RWJF Center for Health Policy at UNM, Gender Impacts Policy, Molina Healthcare, Presbyterian Health Plan, NM DOH Family Health Bureau
1. Provide advocates in the field the opportunity to network and share updates from the 2012 NM legislative session and Affordable Care Act (ACA) implementation issues.
2. Discuss issues related to ACA, focusing specifically on women and families in New Mexico.
3. Create Policy Recommendations for better coverage and access to care for women and families in New Mexico.
Advocates, community organizations, policy makers, and business leaders interested in health care policy are encouraged to attend. Seating is limited.
The Policy Forum is free of charge, but registration is required by April 20th.